Ms. Eva Fauziah
Ms. Eva Fauziah earned her law degree from the Faculty of Law of the University of Indonesia, majoring in Transnational Law. In 2015, she graduated with an LL.M degree in international dispute settlement from the University of Geneva and the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies. Prior to joining ABNR, she served as an intern at the Indonesian Intellectual Property Academy (IIPA) and worked at another prominent law firm in Jakarta. She also interned at the United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL) Regional Centre for Asia and the Pacific, based in Incheon, South Korea.
At ABNR, Eva focuses her practice primarily on arbitration, M&A, contractual, general corporate and FDI matters. Her experience in arbitration includes:
- Representation of a state-owned enterprise against a consortium of construction companies in an international arbitration process seated in Singapore that was conducted under International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) Arbitration Rules.
- Representation of a multinational bank in an arbitration process conducted under ICC Rules in relation to a VAT dispute arising from a sale-and-purchase of property contract.
- Representation of a multinational company in an FIDIC contract-related dispute in an arbitration process conducted under Indonesian National Arbitration Board (BANI) Rules.
- Representation of a company established under Indonesia’s FDI regime against a subsidiary of a state-owned enterprise in a dispute arising out of a build-operate-transfer (BOT) contract in an ad hoc arbitration process conducted under UNCITRAL Rules.
- Representation of a construction-services provider involved in a construction dispute in an arbitration process conducted under Indonesian National Arbitration Board (BANI) Rules.
- Assisting counsel representing a ship charterer in a witness examination involving the UK Arbitration Act 1996.
- Provided Indonesian law advice in an arbitration process seated in Singapore and held under ICC Rules in relation to a joint venture and lease agreement involving multiple jurisdictions.
- Provided advice on the enforcement of a domestic arbitral award rendered under BANI Rules in a matter involving an oil-and-gas services company.
- Provided advice on the enforcement of an international arbitral award rendered under ICC Rules regarding dispute arising out of a sale-and-purchase agreement.